Saturday 19 March 2011

Bear Costumes are the Groupon National Deal

Can someone please explain to me what Groupon's
deal of the day is?!?

Seriously..... what IS that?!?

Today's Groupon National Deal is:

'One-Piece Teddy Fleece for £55 from OnePiece Jump In (Value £190)'


Great deal! I'm thinking maybe I'll buy it for a gift for my sister. I'm sure she'll get a lot of use out of it with SUMMER coming....



I'm not sure about the original value of £190....seems a little steep. But maybe that's what Bear Halloween Costumes are going for these days. : /



Groupon refers to this wonderful one piece fur suit as 'a trendy substitute for a human hug' and says that it is a 'wardrobe staple among wrestlers'.



Beware citizens of the UK, because 257 complete morons have already purchased this incredible deal. Inevitably, you'll see a few men walking around in one of these hideous things too.... and for that, you can thank Groupon.



No comments:

Post a Comment